The scheme of virtual incubation is available for such entrepreneurs who do not want or can not take space in the incubation center of ISVEC. This scheme is to help such existing entrepreneurs solve their problems and grow bigger.
Eligibility for joining virtual incubation : Any person who has started an enterprise.
- Access to use equipments of IASST and of other organizations from network of ISVEC, by paying applicable charges.
- Ability to use our auditorium and conference hall for their business meets, with prior booking.
- Opportunity to get mentoring from experienced business personnel.
- Support in arranging regulatory documents, business licenses or intellectual property related supports eg. Patents, trademarks etc.
- Help in preparation of legal & commercial documents.
- Support in writing business proposals and connecting to investors and sources of finance.
- To solve their problems, incubees will be able to talk to the various experts in our network.
- Email-updates on government policies in their field. Also getting our news letters.
- Access to the libraries in network of ISVEC, based on identity cards.
- Guidance in participating in trade shows and business conferences.
- Assistance in registration under Start Up India mission .
- Help in developing website for their enterprise , and promoting it on search engines.
- Help in recruitment of people in their organization.
- The list of affiliate enterprises will be displayed in the website of ISVEC. Affiliate enterprises may also be permitted to add the phrase ‘ By an affiliate enterpreneur of ISVEC, IASST ‘, in their business stationeries and in their websites with hyperlink to website of ISVEC. For this written permission has to be sought from us.
- Getting invitation for our workshops.
- Affiliate Enterprises can use the address of ISVEC as their address for communication, after getting written permission from Director, IASST.
These are our offers as on 01-12-2017. The offers may be updated by ISVEC, in due course of time.