The scheme of virtual incubation is available for such entrepreneurs who do not want or can not take space in the incubation center of ISVEC. This scheme is to help such existing entrepreneurs solve their problems and grow bigger.
Eligibility for joining virtual incubation : Any person who has started an enterprise.
Services being offered to the affiliate entrepreneurs of ISVEC as on: 01-06-2018
ISVEC shall offer the following services to its Virtual Incubatees :-
- Access to use equipments of IASST and of other organizations from network of ISVEC, by paying applicable charges.
- Ability to use auditorium and conference hall of IASST for their business meets, with prior booking , paying applicable charges.
- Opportunity to get mentoring from experienced business personnel.
- Support in arranging regulatory documents, business licenses or intellectual property related supports eg. Patents, trademarks etc.
- Help in preparation of legal & commercial documents.
- Support in writing business proposals and connecting to investors and sources of finance.
- To solve their problems, incubees will be able to talk to the various experts in our network.
- Email-updates on government policies in their field. Also getting our newsletters.
- Access to the libraries in network of ISVEC, based on identity cards.
- Guidance in participating in trade shows and business conferences.
- Assistance in registration under StartUp India mission .
- Help in developing website for their enterprise , and promoting it on search engines.
- Help in recruitment of people in their organization.
- The list of affiliate enterprises will be displayed in the website of ISVEC. Affiliate enterprises may also be permitted to add the phrase ‘ A Virtual Affiliate of ISVEC, IASST ‘, in their business stationeries and in their websites with hyperlink to website of For this written permission has to be sought from ISVEC authorities.
- Getting invitation for the workshops conducted by ISVEC.
- Affiliate Enterprises can use the address of ISVEC as their address for communication, after getting written permission from the ISVEC authorities.