ACTIVITIES OF ISVEC
ISVEC Conducts the following activities –
- Commercialization of outputs of R&D, being done at various places in north-eastern India.
- Promotion of incubation of business , or of new technology which benefit society.
- Encouraging entrepreneurship in North-Eastern India and providing an ecosystem for entrepreneurship with a technical, legal, commercial and financial support system.
- Providing guidance to the entrepreneurs in every dimension through hand-holding services which include comprehensive mentoring, consultancy & training from experts from different parts of the world.
- Acting as a point of coordination between industry, research laboratories and academia .
- Facilitating government & private sector partnerships in technology development & commercialization of research results.
- Taking all necessary steps, including policy advocacy, in order to meet the above mentioned objectives.